当前位置:  > 航空新闻

航空服务的英语口语教程课件

作者: 发布时间: 2022-09-25 05:50:44

简介:】本篇文章给大家谈谈《航空服务的英语口语教程课件》对应的知识点,希望对各位有所帮助。本文目录一览:
1、空中乘务专业 翻译成英语是什么啊?


2、有关民用航空的英文单词有哪

本篇文章给大家谈谈《航空服务的英语口语教程课件》对应的知识点,希望对各位有所帮助。

本文目录一览:

空中乘务专业 翻译成英语是什么啊?

空中乘务专业翻译成英语是Flight attendant specialty。

空乘专业是培养适应21世纪民航运输事业发展,具有坚实的英语基础、突出英语应用能力,较高的人文素质,受过专门航空运输技能知识训练的实用型民航高级空中乘务员。

表现为气质佳、形体美、才艺精、纪律严的知识型、技能型航空服务专门人才。采用“订单式”的培养模式,为航空公司等培养国际、国内空乘及地勤服务人员。

本专业学生毕业后,主要从事民航乘务员和民航安全员及民航地勤等相关工作,也可从事国际邮轮、外资企业、金融保险电信、大众传媒、广告等单位的外事接待、秘书、人事、公关礼仪等管理和实务工作。

扩展资料

专业核心课程与主要实践环节:管理学基础、社交礼仪、公共关系、民航运输法律概论、民航旅客服务心理学、客舱服务、乘务英语、医疗常识与急救、危险品与空防安全、形体实训、客舱服务实训、民航客运实训、航空公司客舱部(毕业)实习、毕业论文等,以及各校的主要特色课程和实践环节。

课程以空中乘务服务岗位技能培养为导向,以培养学生客舱服务能力为核心,以客舱服务与紧急处置程序等真实工作任务为载体。

参照中国民航总局《公共航空运输承运人运行合格审定规则》(CCAR-121SF)中有关民航乘务员培训的行业标准和劳动与社会保障部制定的《民航乘务员》的国家职业标准,制定空中乘务岗位的课程标准和评价体系。

注重校内生产性实训与校外顶岗实习的有机结合和融通,鼓励学生参与各种知识竞赛和技能大赛,把安全生产的理念和培养学生的良好的职业素质和岗位技能贯穿在课程教学的全过程。

通过课程教学、环境熏陶、情景体验、生活养成、聘请企业专家讲座以及丰富多彩的第二课堂活动等手段,实现校内校外、课堂内外共同开展素质教育,职业素质教育三年不断线。

参考资料来源:百度百科-空中乘务专业

有关民用航空的英文单词有哪些?

民航旅客服务英语

PartⅠ:Basic Sentences 常用句型

1. Good morning.早晨好。Welcome to China欢迎来中国。Good-bye. Have a time.再见,祝您旅途愉快

2. Good morning. What can I do for you ?早晨好,能帮您什麽忙?Please wait a moment请稍等。

3. Please come in.请进。Please have a look请看看。Please sit down.请坐。This way please.请走这边。

4. Thank you for your cooperation感谢您合作。Never mind.不用谢。

5. Would you please back off a little?请向后退一下。Please be in order, one by one.请按顺序,一个接一个。

6. After you.请您先走。I am sorry.对不起。I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long.让您久等。

7. Do you understand?您明白了吗?I see.我懂了。I don’t understand.我不明白。Excuse me .打扰了。

8. We are waiting for the weather to improve.我们正在等待天气好转。We’ll keep you informed.我们将随时通知您。

9. I’ll take good care of your child to the boarding gate.我们将陪伴您的孩子到等机口。

10. Please fill in the UM form.请您填写这张UM表格。

11. Your reservation is already in the standby list.您的订位已经在候补名单了里。What is your nationality?请问您的国籍?

12. Your ticket is not confirmed in the computer.您的机票在电脑里没有确认。

13. We haven’t found your baggage yet. We shall continue to look for it and will let you know as soon as we have information about it.您的行李还没有找到。我们会既续为您查找,一有消息会马上通知您。

14. There is a suitcase in Paris very similar to yours. We’d like to confirm it with you

在巴黎有一件行李和你的很相象,我们想和您确认一下。

15. Your bag has been located(found) and it’ll arrive in Beijing tomorrow行李已经找到。明天会到北京。

16. Your baggage is now in Beijing. Where would you want it delivered?你的行李已经到北京,请问我们给您送到哪里?

17. You can buy your necessities within 800 Yuan, and you should keep the receipts safe. You will be refunded expenditure by the local airline office.您可购买800以内的生活必需品。保留好发票,回您驻地的航空公司办事处报销。

18. We shall transport our baggage by cargo service, and it will arrive at the local cargo terminal. Will you pick up your baggage personally?您的行李我们会通过货运,给您运到当地的机场货运处,请问是您本人去取行李吗?

19. When collecting your baggage at the airport , remember to bring your “Property Irregularity Report.”

请您带好“不正常行李报告单”到机场取行李。

20. If you can’t claim your baggage personally , you may ask somebody to collect on your behalf. This person whom you authorized with the letter of authorization and identification may pick up your baggage.

如果您本人不能亲自去取行李,可以出具委托书,委托他人凭有效证件代为领取。

21. The service for all flights to Dalian is provided by another airline . And I’m very sorry to tell you that it has refused to accept this sort of baggage .So your baggage might be delayed for a few days. But don’t worry we’ll go on negotiating with them , and also we are looking for other ways of transportation. Once we know which flight your baggage is on, we’ll let you know.非常抱歉,因为所有到大连的航班都是由另外一家公司代理的,他们拒绝接受这种行李,所以您的行李可能要再等几天能运过去;不过,请别担心,我们一直与他们协商解决。同时也在寻找其他的途径,一旦确定航班,我们会马上通知您。

22. We couldn’t deliver your baggage because it didn’t pass the customs check . Could you please come to the airport in person to make the customs declaration? If you have any question, you can either contact the customs directly or we can pass on your inquiries.

因为您的行李不能通过海关检查,所以我们无法为您运送行李,请您本人亲自到机场办理有关海关申报手续;如果您有其他问题,您可以与海关直接联系,或由我方代为转达。

23. Please check your bag .If there is no problem with it, please sign here.

请检查一下您的行李是否完好无损,如果没有问题,请您在这里签字。

24. If your baggage is oversized or irregular, please go to the counter for oversized and irregular baggage beside Conveyer Belt

№.⒈ 大件行李、不规则行李请您到1号传送带旁边的大件行李提取处提取。

25. Could you tell me in what class you flew?请问您乘坐的是什么舱位?

26. Because a customs check is required, you must claim your baggage in Beijing yourself and check it again for your onward destination.由于海关检查,您需要在北京自行提取行李,重新办理托运手续到您的目的地。

27. Usually, most delayed luggage arrives on the following flight.根据我们的经验,大部分行李会搭乘下一航班到达。

28. Do you have a mileage card?请问您有里程卡吗?

29. You baggage has exceeded the weight limit. Have you paid for the excess?

您的托运行李重量超出了限额,请问您付过超重费了吗?

30. Did you put your name and address on the suitcase? Do you remember the brand of the suitcase?

请问您在行李上留有姓名、地址吗?您记得行李的品牌吗?

31. Does your suitcase have any special features?请问您的行李有什么明显的特征吗?

32. The airline apologizes for causing you such inconvenience on the trip. And it will provide you with 400 Yuan to buy some necessities.航空公司对给您旅途带来不便表示歉意,并提供给您四百元人民币,来购买一些生活必需品。

33. How long will you be staying in Beijing? When your bags arrive, we shall contact you and deliver them to you.

请问您在北京呆到什么时候?行李到后,我们会与您联系并送到您指定的地点。

34. Please fill out this Certificate of Entrustment, so what when your baggage arrives, we can go to through the customs formalities for you.请您填写一张委托书,这样行李到后,我们可以代表您接受海关检查。

35. If we have not found your baggage in three days, please fill in this form and post it to the airline office at the address on the envelope. The airline will deal with the compensation for your losses.如果三天之后,我们还不能找到您的行李,请您填好这张表格,然后根据信封上的地址寄到航空公司的办事处。航空公司会给您解答有关赔偿问题。

36. Could you please tell me how long you have had the suitcase and how much you paid for it when you bought it?

请问您,这个箱子使用了多久了?您是多少钱买的?

37. We’ll collect the bag from your house and bring it back after it has been repaired.

我们会去您家里取行李,为您修好后为您送回去。

38. Check-in for your flight is not here .Please go to area G to ask the manager on duty .

您的航班不在这办理登机手续。请您到G岛问一下值机经理。

39. I’m sorry ,but we don’t accept credit cards here.对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

40. We are inform you that due to technical reasons, your flight will be delayed until22:30

我们抱歉的通知您,您的航班由于出现机械故障延误到22.30

41. We don’t have any further information about the flight.我们还没有得到有关于航班进一步的消息。

42. The handle of the suitcase is broken . We need you to sign on this baggage tag.Please sign here.

您的箱子把手有破损。您需要在行李条上签个字,请在这里签字。

43. How many passengers are there in your group? Please confirm the total number of bags in your group.

您的团里有多少人?请确认你团里行李总数。

44. We’d like to have passenger with children and infants board the plane first. May board at their own convenience .

我们请带小孩的旅客优先登机。头等舱和公务舱的旅客请随时登机 。

45. Passengers taking flight BA038, please take all your hand baggage and board at gate No.20.

乘坐BA038航班的旅客,请带好您的全部随身物品到20号登机口登机。

46. Your plane is a Boeing 777 .Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?

您乘坐的是波音777。您需要靠窗座位还是靠走廊的座位?

47. How many pieces of baggage do you want to check ?Do you want them to be checked to your final destination or to your first stop ?您有几件托运行李?您是要将他们托运到您的目的地还是您的第一站?

48. The flight time will be 10 hours and 20 minutes ,and you will arrive in Paris at 16:20.

飞行时间是10:20。到达巴黎的时间是16:20。

49. The baggage allowance is 20 kilograms for person .Your baggage is 5 kilograms overweight . This is your Excess Baggage Form .Please take it to counter H1 and pay for the excess there.

每人的行李限额是20公斤。年您的行李超重了五公斤。这是您的逾重收费单,请您拿好到H1 号柜台交超重费。

50. Special meals should be booked 24 hours before departure. You are late booking yours. We’ll need to contact the catering company, but we can’t ensure that you’ll get the meal on board.特殊旅客餐应在起飞前二十四小时订,您在柜台临时申请,我们得与配餐部门联系一下,但我们不能确保肯定为您申请到。

51. The packing of this box is not adequate. Please go over to that counter to have it properly packed. By the way, do you have anything fragile or any valuables in the box?

这个箱子包装不符合要求,请您到那边柜台打个包。顺便问一下,您这里面有易碎或贵重物品吗?

52. Your baggage is oversized. Please go over there to the Oversized Baggage Counter to check it.

您的行李超大,请您到那边大件柜台去办托运。

53. Your baggage is made of metal. It might damage the conveyor belt. Please check it at the Oversized Baggage Counter.

您的行李是金属质地的,可能会损坏传送带,请到大件柜台去办一下托运。

54. Do you have knives, scissors, or any dangerous goods in the checked baggage?

您的托运行李里有刀,剪,或是任何危险物品吗?

“我的专业是航空服务,我的愿望是尽我所能找到理想的工作”翻译英语

my

major

is

air

service,

my

hope

is

i

can

find

a

perfect

job

properly!!

呵呵

我和你是一个专业(逸仙学院),加我

交个朋友

航空服务日常英语口语900句

航空服务人员各场合常用英语语句

一、服务service 1.would you like anything to drink first?

您想先喝点什么?

2.here is today''s menu.what would you like to have?

这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么?

3.hank you for waiting sir.here you are.anything more?

谢谢,让您久等了。这是您的饭和咖啡,还要点什么?

4.how about the sweet?

甜食要不要?

5.may i clear up your table now?

现在可以收拾您的桌子吗?

6.are you going to study there or just for sight seeing?

你是去学习还是只去旅游?

7.the flight has been delayed because of bad weather.

由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。

8.we can''t take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.

由于低能见度,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。

9.our plane is bumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。

我们的飞机颠簸得厉害,请系好安全带。

10.Would you like to read these news papers or magazines?

您想看这些报纸或杂志吗?

二、起飞前before take-off 1. morning, madam(sir). welcome board!

早上好,女士(先生)。欢迎登机!

2. may i introduce myself, i''m ___, the chief purser of

this flight.

请允许自我介绍。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任务长。

3. morning, sir. welcome aboard. business class or economy?

早上好,先生。欢迎登机。坐公务还是经济舱?

4. follow me, please. your seat is in the middle of the cabin.

请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。

5. an aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.

是左边靠走廊座位------这是您的座位。

6. i’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on the other aisle.

恐怕您坐错位子了,20c正好在那边走廊的后二排。

7. excuse me for a second, i’ll check.

请稍等一下,我查查看。

8. the plane is about to take off. please don''t walk about in the cabin.

飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。

9. you know the weather in hongkong is not so good. it has been delayed.

你知道香港的天气不太好,飞机延误了。

10. air china flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.

中国国际航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飞。

11. flight no. 926, leaving tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to beijing.

ca926航班17:40离开东京直飞回北京。

12. you’re flying economy class. is that right?

您是坐经济舱,对吗?

三、紧急情况emergency situation 1. fasten your seat belts immediately. the plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.

马上系好安全带。由于飞机发动机出现故障,将做紧急迫降。

2. don''t panic!

不要惊慌。

3. our captain has confidence to land safely. all the crew members of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation. so please obey instructions from us.

我们的机长完全有信心安全着陆。我们所有的机组人员在这方面都受过良好的训练,请听从我们的指挥。

4. take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!

从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!

5. don''t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.

请不要在客舱内将救生衣充气!一离开飞机立即拉下小红头充气。

6. put the mask over your face!

戴上氧气面罩!

7. bend your head between your knees!

把你的头弯下来放在两膝之间!

8. bend down and grab your ankles.

弯下身来,抓住脚踝。

9. get the extinguisher.

拿灭火器来!

10. open seat belts. leave everything behind and come this way!

解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走!

11. this plane has eight emergency exits. please locate the exit nearest to you.

本架飞机有八个安全门,请找到离你最近的那个门。

12. jump and slide down!

跳滑下来!

关于《航空服务的英语口语教程课件》的介绍到此就结束了。

尚华空乘 - 航空资讯_民航新闻_最新航空动态资讯
备案号:滇ICP备2021006107号-341 版权所有:蓁成科技(云南)有限公司    网站地图
本网站文章仅供交流学习,不作为商用,版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除。